Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012

Oh, friends. It's been a full year. I have witnessed new marriage and broken marriage. Life and death. New babies and children sent to heaven before their parents. Personal triumphs and epic failures. The changing of lifes seasons that brought tears of joy and sorrow. Through it all, one thing remains constant: Jesus is Lord and I am blessed.
While blogging time is limited, I had to drop in and share this song because It couldn't be closer to the truth.
I pray that each of you can say the same as you strive for the just the right prescription in 2012. Love to you all. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win