Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Artistic Tuesday: August 16, 2011 Lines Part 2

This week we continued our line study by talking about the size of lines.
Our project was to use our knowledge of lines and use watercolors to create a landscape of our favorite place. I'm so glad to see the children are truly showing their personalities in their artwork.

Tony likes basketball, too.
AtG's loves the zoo and is happy he can draw turtles.
Basketball? I thought she might like other places better.


Momma loves the library. It really is my favorite place.
Baseball fields. Not a surprise. This one lives baseball.



Shy Lil' Mother. Wouldn't come out for a nice picture :) Basketball is no surprise here either. Basketball and shy...yeah, that's her.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win