Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Guest Blogger: Lil' Mother has a project for school


            For school on Florida Virtual School, I’m taking the class, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Learning Strategies. In this class, I have assessments or assignments, and for one of these I have to blog about some of my goals I made. I have categories for my goals and I’m going to blog about one goal form each category. I’m going to tell you all about my short and long-term steps I can take to eventually achieve each of them.

            SCHOOL:
GOAL: Receive all As throughout the rest of middle school and all of high school.
If I start out by working hard in school each day, a short-term step, I can eventually receive As in Middle and High school.

            SPORTS:
GOAL: Play college basketball.
            Playing for fundamental leagues and school leagues are short-term steps which leads to long term steps such as scholarships presumably. These scholarships can get me into college basketball eventually and thus achieve my goal.

            FAMILY:
GOAL: Keep a close relationship with my parents throughout my life.
            Obeying my parents every day is a short-term steps that leads to the long-term steps of inviting my parents to yearly events when I’m older and earning their respect, thus having a close relationship with my parents throughout life.

            CAREER:
GOAL: Teach at a college.
            Receiving good grades and staying in school are some short-term steps that lead to the long-term step of going to college and getting a degree as a teacher enabling me to teach at a college.

            FRIENDS:
GOAL: Go to 3 or more weddings of my friends.
            Making friends is a short-term step that leads to the long-term step of having long-term friends who would want to have me at their wedding, thus achieving my goal.

3 comments:

Tina said...

aw. My Lil' Mother is growing into her own Big Momma. I'm so proud of this beautiful and responsible young lady. She glorifies God and honors her parents. LOVE YOU, Sam

Bright Sky Mom said...

These are wonderful goals! What are you interested in teaching? I wanted to be a teacher (elementary though!) and now I'm homeschooling my children -- not my original goal but God had an even better one for me!
Lee

Tina said...

Thank you! I'm not quite sure what I want to teach, but maybe math and I also want to homeschool my children. Homeschooling is teaching so you basically acheived your original goal.
Lil' Mother

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win