Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Friday, July 15, 2011

2011-2012 Upper Grammar Schedule

Italics means independent and underlined means on the computer


Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
History:  
☺Vocabulary Intro.
☺Core Read Aloud
☺Mapwork
☺Veritas Cards
History: 
☺Assigned Reading
☺Mapwork
President’s Song
Quizlet: Learn

History:
☺Read Aloud     
    Core/Literature
☺Mapwork
Quizlet: Scatter
☺Veritas Cards
History: 
☺Assigned Reading
☺Mapwork
President’s Song
Quizlet: Space Race
☺Notebook
History:
☺Map Test
☺Vocabulary Test
☺Literature Worksheet
☺Activity
☺Veritas Cards

☺Science

☺Science
☺Nature Journal
☺Math
Math U See
☺Math
☺Holey Cards
☺Math
Math U See
☺Math
☺Holey Cards
☺Math
Math U See
☺Praise and Worship
☺Praise and Worship
☺Praise and Worship
☺Praise and Worship
☺Praise and Worship
Language Arts:
☺Spelling
☺Literature
Language Arts:
☺Grammar
☺Literature
Spelling City
Language Arts:
☺Spelling
☺Grammar
Language Arts:
☺Literature
Spelling City
Language Arts:
☺Spelling
☺Grammar

☺Bible Video
☺Bible Video
☺Bible Video
☺Bible Video
☺Bible Journal
Piano
☺Art
☺Piano
Piano
Logic

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love how simple it looks. I feel like mine is too detailed, but afraid if I don't put everything down that I will forget something :/

Tina said...

I know what you mean. There is more to do, for sure.
PR is done.
Math is just "next lesson"
TOG needs daily break down for the grammar kids. I'll sit down with this then plan the weekly specifics a few weeks at at time.
Science is gonna take a while. We're doing unit studies, so I have to plan lessons for that. Even so, once they're planned, I'll grab and go!
High school and middle school is really easy this year. They all are either independent or following behind someone, so I really don't need to plan too much beyond selection of materials. WHEW!

Bright Sky Mom said...

Thanks for posting this! We are in our 3rd week of TOG (thanks for looking at our project pictures!) and my upper grammar student needs a little more independent direction. :)
Lee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win