Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

No Baby Steps this Week

Well, it's ten minutes after one in the morning and I am finally ready to hit the sack. School is done, house is as good as it's gonna get and I've been praying throughout the day. I leave for the Appalachian Trail at 6am. Rockin' Out Guitar Dude and I are about to spend a week with a bunch of boy scouts and climb a few mountains. I CAN'T WAIT! I am hoping that the trip will produce a few things. Will you please join me in prayer?
  • That these young men would be drawn to God as the evidence of His creation abounds
  • That my son and I take our relationship to new heights in spirit and in truth
  • The bond of brotherhood with these fine young men would ripen into rich fellowship
  • That the trip from start to finish is safe and prosperous
  • That the other adults on the trip would be blessed fully for their efforts and all they do to pour into the lives of these young men
  • That I can handle the physical toil on this ole body!
Thank you all so much. I can't wait to post some pictures!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win