Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Loss

It hurts. Sometimes it runs deeper than others, but either way it hurts. Please pray for my friend,  Kim LaRocca, and her family. Yesterday, her son, Matthew, passed after sometime battling brain cancer. I have witnessed Kim's journey and through it all, she remained steadfast in her testimony, "Oh, How He loves us!" "He" being God. I am thankful that Kim has raised her children in the fear and admonition of God and with understanding of Jesus Christ as their savior. Even her last update sang of God's glory. Kim, you humble me continually, and I offer this post to further lift your families peace before our father. I am thankful for our first meeting so long ago and look forward to resting in heaven with your entire family. Much love.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Praying for your friend and here is a hug for you {{{{Tina}}}}

LaughingLioness said...

((Tina)), You are a kind and caring friend. I'm so sorry for your friend and for her loss!

You won the 1/2 the Church book ; ). Could you email me your addy and I'll send it out to you.
Love to you!! Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win