Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Relieving Revelation

You know, lately there's been this calm in our school days and it finally occurred to me it's because there hasn't been any remediation in a while. All the gaps or regrets have been filled and I don't have to pile anything into our day, save "where we are."

Now, I know I didn't have to do it in the first place, but I did and now, I'm finished! What a huge sigh of relief at this revelation.

Even better, I doubt there will be that pressure in the Little League's life. By now, I have elementary school worked out
and own way more curriculum than I will ever admit publicly so I can fix anything that arises. 


What a wonderful, peaceful feeling.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win