Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday 2/9/11 The Real Home Schooler




I have been waiting all week to post these. I can't help but laugh each time I see them. He's such a nerd.

7 comments:

Heather said...

This is HYSTERICAL! I'll bet you just couldn't wait for Wednesday :)

Faith said...

What a cutie pie! He's channeling his inner Jerry Lewis!

Tina said...

Faith, I told him the same thing! It inspired some YouTube time with plenty of Jerry :) It was great!

Little Badgers Academy said...

Too funny!

Mrs. Brooke said...

I laughed out loud at this!

In our house, "nerd" is a compliment!

Jamie said...

LOL--what a cute geek!

Mary said...

Hahahaha! Funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win