Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm averaging $5 every 3 weeks in FREE giftcards!

I've been building my home school library for next year this past month. I sat down and looked at my Swagbucks account and realized I am earning $5 about every 3 weeks.

Do you know about Swagbucks? It's a search engine that you may freely acquire "bucks" and shop at the Swagstore simply by using the Swagbucks search engine instead of Google or Bing. It's free. It's easy. You don't have to do anything special (other than downloading the Swagbucks toolbar) and it helps with history books or science books or....or...or...All I did was link from a friend (the link I provided IS my "referral link"), download a toolbar and here come the free books (shipping and all)!

I noticed 2 people signed up under me and I think my bucks are coming faster. It has been 8 days since my last order "shipped" (the clearing of the $5 Amazon gift card) and already, I have 380 swagbucks. I only need 450 to get another $5 giftcard. You can shop from a variety of places, I just use Amazon so I can get school books :) I'm amazed and grateful to my friend, Julie, for sharing this great way to save money!

1 comment:

Jacquelin said...

Hi! I am your newest GFC subscriber. I found your blog on the TOG blog roll. We will be using TOG, year 2,for next school year. I wanted to check with you and see if I could get a copy of your Honors Biology that you wrote about on the WTM forum? I will have a 9th grader next year doing Apologia Biology. Thanks for your help, I look forward to reader about your adventures with TOG and more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win