Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday 1-5-2011 My Latest Attempts at Organizing Grammar Stage Boys.

drying a putting away duties needs an example

I just can't handle the loose papers and falling spirals/pocket folders anymore, so I borrowed from the file system by simply putting whole materials in there, not daily lessons.

5 comments:

Marcee said...

I've been using binders and can't stand them. I may steal this idea:)

TerriG said...

I just did the files , too. Now to move my dishes lower perhaps that will help.

Faith said...

Looks so tidy!

LaughingLioness said...

That look really organized! I should make you laugh and post a pic of our totally on-their-side books on the bookshelf! Thankfully there aren't that many books!

Wonder woman...sorta said...

I did the files this year too and I have to say I LOVE the organization of it all. So nice not to have books strewn all over the house. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win