Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sitting in Awe of the Kindness of Others

I can't believe this, so I sit here in awe and full of gratefulness. While watching a movie, we answered a knock at the door, only to receive a bag of gifts and a Christmas meal from "a friend." The delivery came from a local radio station, WKID Clearwater, FL. Friend, we thank you and offer praises to God for the blessing you have shared with my family. Many, many thanks.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Wow! I love hearing about things like this. It restores my faith in humanity a little, KWIM? ;) So happy for the blessings for you! Praising God with you! Our God is an awesome God!!!

Enjoy your holiday rest!

Dee :)

Homeschooling6 said...

That's really neat. One time when I was little some police officers came to our house with a tree. We were so happy! Thank you Jesus!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win