Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Free books for school...or other free stuff!

A friend turned me on to Swagbucks last summer. It's really quite simple. Instead of searching via Google or Bing, we search through the Swagbucks toolbar on our internet page. It takes up about a 1/4" across the top, just under the addy bar - just like any other toolbar you may use.

Daily polls take about 30seconds to use and by searching and clicking you earn, swagbucks. You then redeem your swagbucks in the Swagstore and get free stuff.

From the time we signed up we have earned $25 towards our choice, Amazon.com, and I have bought some books for school. FREE books for the clicking we would do anyways. Great stuff. If you're interested in earning some free stuff by doing what you already do, then head here and sign up. It's easy. It's free. It works : ) Just today I freely ordered:
The Usborne Internet-Linked Science Encyclopedia and Gizmos and Gadgets

Search & Win

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win