Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Time for an intentional hiatus

The holidays are around the corner; my paper grading is behind; I have about 200 books to sell or compile into the library; a Unit Celebration on the horizon; and I want to make cookies for dh's clients this year; and so, I need a computer hiatus. I'm gonna have to spend my personal time on less personal fun and more personal discipline. Kind of a bummer, kinda not. By the time I accomplish all of my goals, I'll be so happy b/c there will be order -- beautiful order. So, until I return, if you need me, email :) or comment here (I'll get an auto email). I'lll be missing this, I'm sure, but duties call and I'd like to enjoy my vacation come December, Not spend it cleaning! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. I hope to be back ASAP!

3 comments:

Homeschooling6 said...

I understand, Tina, I'm doing sorta the same. I'm not lingering on the computer. I main time on the computer is to blog {keep the memories going} and that's about it.
shhh, I'm not suppose to be here reading your blog. LOL.

Jesse, said...

You mean, if I don't spend my time on the WTM boards and reading lovely blogs, like yours, then I will get a clean house and homemade cookies?! LOL....I am in desperate need of order as well and am looking at a 'net fast in my future! Have fun getting it all done, mama!

LaughingLioness said...

I'll miss you! Just wanted to let you know that HSV's link up this week was to write about a blogger that you are thankful for. You are one of mine = )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win