The rules are to post three things that I think are lovely.
1. A godly, modestly dressed, and humble woman with a gentle and quiet spirit.
2. Colorful flowers in bloom.
3. Husband and wife holding hands.
Also, the acceptor has to post 3-5 lovely blogs whom she thinks deserve this award and inform them of it.
1. 4 Sweet Sisters....with 4 lovely girls and a heart for homemaking, Julie really has a lovely life...her blog is just one small part of it.
2. This lady of virtue at Large Family Mothering brings it ALL back to the Lord and for this, she is lovely.
3. I'm a broken record, I know, but Lisa at Golden Grasses speaks to me, so I find her blog most lovely.
4. and 5. get bounced back to Dee and Linda. They've both already received this award, but I can't leave them out. Their love and dedication to their families is ever so plain to see on their blogs that I must include them in my "lovely" list :)
I can't help but chuckle. I am certain that each of these humble ladies will be surprised to receive this acknowledgement and I suspect one of them won't even repost a "forwarded" type of award. Nonetheless, I acknowledge each of you and thank the Lord for you. Your presence in my life, even if virtual, is a blessing to my soul and a service to my family, even if they don't know it!