Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just when I think about getting my Teacher's Certificate

I read this nonsense. Thank God for home schooling.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Oh My Goodness! This reminds me so much of the parts I read in 1984, on how the language was changed so that words didn't have the same meaning anymore. God helps us all and protect our freedoms! Come quickly, Lord Jesus!

Sydni said...

You've been tagged.

http://followthetumbleweedroad.blogspot.com/2010/10/ive-been-tagged.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win