Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Friday, August 6, 2010

A little home school humor

I'm all about labeling boxes with words and pictures. Well, there's a lovely blue box and I labeled it the EMPTY box. Here's the rub, as I find little school supplies under the table(s), in chairs, in books, on the tv, next to the computer, just think of a place and know I find school supplies there, I put them in the EMPTY box. The dc have to empty it regularly. The joke is, the box is supposed to be EMPTY, but never is b/c having 8 children kinda guarantees that. Here's the empty box after 2 months of summer....not exactly EMPTY!

2 comments:

Champion Builders said...

Love it Tina. I'm totally stealing that idea. I constantly find little things on the floor and in odd places.

Homeschooling6 said...

Great idea. "Empty" why didn't I think of that ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win