Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Let me let you all in on a little secret.

Many of you know I keep three brothers M-F while their mom goes to college and tries her best to make a brighter future for her family. I call them my dgs (dear grand sons). I get lots of praise for this because having eight kiddos seems like a lot, but let me let you all in on a little secret....my walk with Jesus is better because they're here. As much as I help them, they help me more. It is a precious wonder and gift to raise a child up in the ways of the Lord and I am blessed greatly to share the gospel with these precious souls. Their mother holds another tender heart and she has been a welcome and loving addition to my own. You never know what the Lord will send your way, and it sure is amazing how differently he does things; but when His gifts arrive, you feel that shekhinah glory and you are so grateful. For this family, I am grateful and eternally blessed.


1 comment:

Amy @ Hope Is the Word said...

God bless you for your service to Him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win