Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Home School File Sharing

Do you know about Homeschool Launch? It's a place where you can upload your own files for public sharing, as well as, use files from others. It's a great way to share your goodies and also save time planning!

If for some reason, the link doesn't work (I'm new w/ the site), just go to www.hslaunch.com and you can find my stuff under Gilbert Academy Goodies :)

1 comment:

LaughingLioness said...

Thanks for the link, Tina. I'll be checking this out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win