Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday 6-7-10 - Lesson planning, you do the math.

6 comments:

Mrs. Brooke said...

I totally laughed out loud when I saw the last picture! I feel that way right now as well!

Amy @ Hope Is the Word said...

:-)

Little Badgers Academy said...

That's funny! And the last picture is exactly why I am avoiding it! :)

Hen Jen said...

what a crack up! The first two shots, I was thinking it looks like how my desk looks- the third made me laugh out loud! Happy WW!

Homeschooling6 said...

Tina, if you're still alive after all that planning ;) stop by my blog. I have something for you =)
Love your new blog look.

Jesse, said...

LOLOLOL....Oh my, mama! Are you sure you weren't at my hosue? Nope..you couldn't have been. There needs to be at least one more covered desk and several cups of coffee to be my house! Stop by my blog when you get a chance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win