Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Week in Review July 5-9-10

Still planning away over here. My summer planning sometimes includes "teacher reading." Basically, that means books that will encourage me to grow in my profession. Today's selection is, The Country Diary of An Edwardian Lady by Edith Holden. It's a beautifully illustrated nature journal full of poetry and wit. A lovely read and a fine example of nature journaling. I will spend an hour or so looking through it with my rising high schoolers so they can see how amazing a nature journal project can be.

The children continued in their independent studies, with one break through shining through. The Ant seems to be moving along much faster in math facts these days. Hallelujah! Sometimes, what seems like an impossible situation just needs a little time to blossom. He's a blooming math flower right now and the fragrance is everso sweet!

Happy summer and schooling everyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win