Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lil' Mother's Photography Ode to Toby

She loves her sweet Tobias.
We all love that sweet tongue. Of course, we all talk to him in baby talk, so we say, we yuv Yobi's yino (rhino) yips...I just love that sweet pink tongue -- it's about a mile long. Why we talk to him in baby talk, I couldn't tell you!
Sweet, sweet Tobias destroys all toys in a matter of days. Lil' booger started devouring his new squeeky football by day two.  Oh, yes, he's on the trampoline. He likes it. He has also dug a monstrous hole under it. Someone once asked if it was sinkhole.
Then...this was our little puppy when we first got him. Now, he is officially over 100 pounds and has redefined BEAST in our house!

1 comment:

Homeschooling6 said...

Hi, Tina, Taco Soup is under "What's Cooking" on my sidebar. Really easy to make. I usually make it with two lbs of ground beef and add extra beans. It feeds a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win