Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Week in Review June 14-18, 2010

This week we're on summer break, sorta. We're finishing one math worksheet, one hour of reading (reading aloud where applicable), and playing educational games. We're also moving through our Letter of the Week study and potty training. Sounds like a lot for summer break, but it really is fun and easy. Every spare moment, I'm lesson planning. It's nice that I also just joined the gym, so the Elders and I are up at the crack of dawn to workout! When I get home, I can usually get in an hour of planning before school starts at 10am. It's a nice break from the much busier schedule we generally follow. I'll add pictures when my batteries charge!

2 comments:

Moonbeam said...

I envy your ability to follow through on the summer education activities. I have math workbooks sitting on the shelf, right next to an astronomy book and the Latin flashcards. Arrggghhhhh!!!

Homeschooling6 said...

Cute kiddos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win