Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

~singing~ Summertime, Summertime, Sum, Sum, Summertime

I am looking forward to a light summer schedule with lots and lots of games! We'll do one math lesson, family read aloud, science or history oral presentation (reading from their notebooks) and quiet reading each day. Then, we'll enjoy games, games, games! Here is our list of games. Maybe it will get you gamin' this summer too!

rising K: Go Fish, Crazy 8 Memory, Dominos, Sorry, Word Madness

LG:
Grammar bingo, Beall's phonics, Elemento (practice chemistry we learned), a States activity WB, Spelling City (any week they choose), Geosafari, Math (Holey Cards, Yahtzee, Speed Drills, Board races (dice game) An Australia game we created in history.

UG/D/R
Coodju, Latin Rummy, True Science & Elemento (both chemistry), Set, Quidler, Scrabble (English and Latin), Word Madness, Presidents Memory, Yahtzee, States Activity Book and Geosafari!

We'll combine where we can and have some fun! I can't wait.

They'll play after lunch and I'll lesson plan while the baby naps :) We'll hit the beach as often as possible with one car and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Oh happy summer days!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win