Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wordless Wednesday 5-26-10

Sorry we've missed the past few Wednesdays, things have been a bit hairy around here.

4 comments:

TerriG said...

A familiar scene at my home too!!!

Hen Jen said...

ha-ha! good shot!

Moonbeam said...

I bet he's not thanking you for taking this picture or for sharing it. Definitely one to keep!

Tina said...

Believe it or not, he didn't mind. He always LOVED Major Bedhead as a child ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win