Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

through faith and patience, inherit the promises

“For God is not unjust so as to forget your work and the love which you have shown toward His name, in having ministered and in still ministering to the saints. And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence so as to realize the full assurance of hope until the end, so that you will not be sluggish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises. ” Hebrews 6:10-12 NAS

My work is hard.
His yoke is easy.
Never enough time.
His burden is light.
I am not gentle.
He knows my name.
I know faith without works is dead.
He died for me.
I smile, His Spirit stirring.
He loves me.
I am refreshed. I am full.
He is not unjust, and He Never forgets my work and labor of love.
I am a humbled.
He keeps his promises.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win