in the front pocket, paper full of little bullet boxes I can check off with every subject we have:
Days of the week (across top in columns)
subjects (1st column) boxes for each day.
I use this to quickly have daily meetings just to mark off what I know is finished.
pouch with general supplies (pens, highlighter, mini staple, paper clips, tissue, etc.)
- cover/emergency page - hand written
- annual calendar
- passwords to websites, etc
- "Person to Person" things I need to remember that I loan or need to say
- auto maintenance record
- favorite poems, words of encouragement, etc.
- reminders on personal behavioral goals89
- daily chore and personal routine
- children's daily chores and personal routines
- cleaning zones - areas for daily cleaning beyond general chores
- hot spots - those places where we tend to pile out stuff
- specific chores for each zone (5 pages)
- a spiral notebook for my to do lists
- page with schooling decisions that are different from our usual schedule
- dividers for each day of the month with a double page spread to include all daily subjects I teach and space to write the specific assignments (I created the template from a DonnaYoung idea, tweaked to my pleasure)There is one template for 4 days of the week and a different one for our electives day (currently Wed) when I block teach The Elders.
- Yellow Pages of numbers I frequently need
- White Pages
- Pocket folder of stamps and labels and things I like to include in letters or cards (comics, poetry, pretty shaped paper)
- Homeschool Directory of all the phone numbers of people we have ever co-oped with.
- Remember These Things: Important physical or spiritual things I should always or temporarily remember
- BSA (Boy Scouts of America) - emails with info I will need eventually
- ROM - our sports league - emails with info I will need eventually
- Back pocket with extra planning pages in case something runs over my space (rarely happens)