Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday 3-3-10

4 comments:

homeschooling6 said...

LOL. Made me smile. Now you need to add some words, so we know why he is acting so silly ;)
Blessings,

Tina said...

We call JJ, Handsome, b/c all the girls at the Outreach Center crush on him, so when I saw those fake mustaches, I had to get one for his stocking.

He, of course, loved it and put it on immediately.

Skip over to the shoes. He was with me when I bought them (you know older kids have their own flavor), but I told him I was wrapping them anyways and he'd have to act surprised....thus, the picture, "Wow! Shoes! I never would have guessed!" He is definitely MY son!

TerriG said...

Yeah that funny picture needed those words. Happy ww!

Moonbeam said...

Love the fun he's having!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win