Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday 3-10-10

2 comments:

Mathmom and family said...

What a great shot! The tee looks perfect for him.

Faith said...

I am so amazed at how much stuff others get done. I'd like to sit in on your Time Management for Middle schoolers. We all need help here in that regard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win