Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Inheritence b/c I am my Beloved's and He is mine!

Through the years God has blessed me continually and provided for my needs when the bank is empty and it seems there will not be money for school, in He comes like a rushing flood, filling every crack and crevice and filling my cup to overflowing. Here is a portion, not the total lot, of a fantastic Classical / Charlotte Mason educator's collection after many years of home schooling, that has been inherited by yours truly. I literally danced and cried out as I recognized so many wonderful titles....I am so SET! God is so Gracious. I thank Him for his might provision and can't wait to share the blessing with my friends :) TOG ladies in the area...we are in pretty good shape!

2 comments:

momof4sweetsisters said...

WOW! You had those librarians pretty upset yesterday! They were coming through the glass. Jeezzz what do people think that it is? The McD's drive thru? Jeeezzz:)

Tina said...

When I pulled up, they all started laughing, as they know me by name :)"It's Tina!" We were all laughin' They said people actually honk for real!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win