Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm rebelling against winter

So, for the first time ever, I feel like it has actually been a real winter here in sunny FL. It was a refreshing change...but I'm over it! So, I moved the winter clothes out and the spring ones in and changed my blog background to encourage spring to come on...I need some beach time! Hope it works...pray for spring...think good spring juju...whatever, just make the cold and rain cease, please; and be enticed by my easterish blog background!

4 comments:

Des said...

You guys had a fantastic week, I love the way you post what you did for the week. Please tell me the name of the book that you're using to get your middle schoolers organized.

Tina said...

I took my knowledge of The Fly Lady and combined it with That Crumpled Paper was Due Last Thursday. It's written specifically for boys. Great new ideas and reinforcement for what I already know. I'm trying to figure out a bit more about posting attachments to my blog so I can actually post the templates. Keep your eyes open :)

momof4sweetsisters said...

I'm wearing shorts today. Although I would have loved for the cold weather to last a bit longer!

homeschooling6 said...

My fingers are so cold, it's hard to type.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win