Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Winter is not so Wonderland

I'm trying to get into this whole winter thing. You see, I've lived in the Sunshine State for 95% of the last 20 years and it doesn't usually get, well, even feel like winter. I've been in jeans and long sleeves for days! To get in the spirit, I finally changed my background from my wishfully thinking falling leaves (b/c we don't get those here either) to a little winter wonderland. I wish it would just snow already. I mean, if I have to be cold, I should be able to enjoy it, don't you think? Plus, I'd love to have the excuse and take a snow day :) Hey, since we've heard global warming is an email scam, why not? TX and AL got snow! Okay, now I'm just whining! Anyways, enjoy the new background. Hope it makes you feel all warm and winter cheery inside...it made me smile!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win