Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our House LOVES The Little House

Little House on the Prairie, the Musical is coming to David A. Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts (formerly the TBPAC), Carol Morsani Hall in Tampa, March 2 - 7. Melissa Gilbert who played Laura Ingalls in the television series is starring as “Ma” in this stage show. Very fun!
Our family is going to the musical on opening night and we are so excited! As part of my involvement, I get to offer my friends and family special discounted tickets. If you’d like to enjoy this musical with your family, be sure to use the discount price code FAITH when purchasing your tickets. Tickets are starting as low as $30.00 when you buy 3 or more*!

*Limit 6 discounted tickets. Not applicable to prior sales. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to availability. Applicable service charges apply.


For more information or to order your tickets go to:

http://www.littlehousethemusical.com
, www.TBPAC.org or call 813-229-7827

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win