Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Little House Party!

We had so much fun at our Little House party. We met some friends at the park for food, games, and for some, costumes! We had old fashioned popcorn, johnny cakes, birch beer; we played button, button;catch a shadow, chase, doll making, knot tying and even hide-n-seek. It never ceases to amaze me how much "simple" is still wonderful. When we finish up our next history unit, we're going to have kind of a double party! Since we're in this timeframe of history, we'll continue with a frontier unit celebration filled with an entire meal, more games and presentations of school projects in the subject area. I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win