Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm a terrible blogger

I just never get here!
We're good. I'm starting to stress about high school again. Can't wait, but can't stop time enough either....the though of 2 boys entering high school next year (JJ will be academically ready), honestly, seriously, makes me feel like vomiting. Yup, I want to throw up! I can't believe I'm on my way to the next step already. I'm hardly ready for middle school. It's all waaaay too fast for me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win