Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day 2009

A humbling day to be a person who benefits so greatly from so many who sacrifice daily what I often take for granted. Thank you, veterans and your families, for that which you give offers others such lives as blessed as mine. May we never forget.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win