Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Updates, revisions and the ongoing process of Scheduling

Well, as with any program, with home schooling we must revise, revise, revise. I'm at a point in home schooling where I can tell pretty quickly when I need some revising in a subject, curricula or schedule. So far, our choices for the first two are working very well, but the latter was in need of some tweaking. So, I'll post our revised schedules. I am so fortunate that my oldest can work well independently. All those years of instilling and hand holding have finally paid off in full, at least it appears that way :) Ya never know though until the fat lady sings (that would be Me...at high school graduation :) ).

I am also dumping the Workboxes. I have no need for them, so they're just taking up space on my lovely shelves. Great idea, just not necessary since I have so many other things for organization. I am pleased to reclaim the space for the things I use in that area...like my teacher's manuals :)

Let me know if you have any better ideas for those schedules or if you'd like some suggestions for yours :) Happy home schooling!






2 comments:

momof4sweetsisters said...

Very nice schedules. I want to see pics of those shelves. I think I won the great book check race! They are learning soooooooo much more! It's paying off:)

Just had a coffee shake....ahhhhh...

Tina said...

scroll on down and see the little white shelves and my new board...which I love, by the way!

And by book check race, I think you mean TOG? I hope so and I'm so happy it's working for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win