Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Things Which Humans Are Capable

So, I really wanted to end my title in "of" (The Things People Are Capable of) but I just. couldn't. do. it.
Anyways, I recently discovered a new Team/Detective/Drama, Criminal Minds; what you might expect, team consisting of common personalities: nerd, black hottie, chubby/quirky chick, rule follower, super smart older guy, hot caucasian, so everyone watching is both pleased and irritated. The "catch" for this show, is coming from a profile/psychological perspective...you know, psychobabble..made for nerdy folk like me. I like the show and catch re-runs from 9-11.
Anyways, I was watching at 9pm in bed last night (helps me get in chill out and sleep mode..tv is brainless) and I said to John, "I am continually amazed at the horrific things humans can do." He says, "Tina, men wanted to have sex with Angels in the old testament. We've always been a twisted race." Ouch. I hate when such harsh things are true. Anyways, I know we are capable of many, many beautiful and lovely things, but seriously, it is beyond my understanding the equally monstrous things that come out of the human mind...truly sick we can be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win