Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Monday, September 7, 2009

A Test Drive..maybe


I have long known I made a terrible mistake when I freaked out on poor Oman and pushed for the big V (vasectomy). Huge mistake. I miss not having a baby and I feel guilt each time my dear daughters mention we should have another baby. I took that baby from them :( I digress, but I may have a small shot at redemption.

In addition to my new student, there is a chance I will be caring for his two little brothers come November. Today, being a national holiday where their child care facility was closed, yet their mother had to work, I took them in and had a trial run. All I can do is....blow into my fist and rub it on my shoulder! I was so made to have a lot of chilren! I had a great time schooling the lot. I pulled out a few old tricks, multi-tasked with baby in tow and toddler enjoying Starfall.com and building, coloring, and play dough. Meals went off well and nap time, thus the blog post, has been smooth. I am the old woman in the shoe, except, I know what to do!

I hope this trial run does reflect what it may be like in the near future. I know not everyday will be so smooth, but this one was fun, tiring, but fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win