Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Get Tickled Pink


When I look at this picture of Derik because Johnny looks so much like his big brother, only younger and skinnier! Handsome boys we have.

Now, don't laugh, well, okay, you can laugh, but let me tell you how my twisted mind works. When I was pregnant with baby #4, I told Oman, "This baby is going to be ugly."
"What?"
"All of our children are beautiful. There's always one ugly duckling in every family. She's going to be hideous."
"You're crazy."

Well, I have since seen my Ugly Duckling Theory proven wrong many times over, but I surely did mean it then. When Danni was born, she was beautiful, and she still is! So much for my scientific prowess.

1 comment:

urbangirl said...

O! I didn't know that you had a another son. I just assumed johnny was the oldest.LOL! You learn something new every day! :o) They do look allot alike!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win