Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sometimes it's so hard to be a "doer"

I am a doer. I like to put words to action and fix things right up. Granted, my solutions are not always the right ones, but at least I am ever searching for an answer.

You don't like cursing, then don't be around cursing people, or tv, or radio.
You don't like eating sugary foods, then don't shop at a convenient store or better yet, don't buy sugar!
You don't like drama, then don't hang around dramatic people.
You want to step up in the world, then stop being with folks that hold you down or back.
You want to be better at anything, change something, or improve something, then take steps to improve the situation. If you're not sure what those steps are, ASK GOD! He'll show you! Just be prepared that you might not like his answers and they will probably require you, YES YOU, to make a change.

If you aren't willing to do any of the above, then shut your mouth! Stop complaining! Stop talking, talking, talking, about how you want things to be different, but keep walking around the same mountain on the same trail. Gongs and clanging noises!

Can you tell I'm over it?! I am and I'm gonna make changes to bring about the best my Lord has for me, cuz I'm tired of talking and I'm even more tired of listening to fakers, wannabes, posers, call 'em what you will. I'm sick of hearin' people talkin' smack, but still bein' the same old people year after year, after year. Good bye smack talkers. I'm so done with you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win