Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gilbert Academy School Schedules 2009-2010

It's that time of year. Many over on the WTM Forum are posting their schedules for the upcoming school year and/or asking for advice to make theirs. So, here is what's up with the Gilbert Gang.

You'll notice some open gaps in the schedules of the older 3. We're trying something new this year. They have checklists with Independent Studies that are required daily. I am allowing them to work on the subjects of their choosing, just so long as they finish them per day as prescribed. Hopefully, they'll be successful!

Otherwise, it's elementary, dear Watson, for the little two as we endeavor to enjoy our 10th year of home schooling. May the wind be at our heels and God's hands guide our feet! Only 9 years to go!

1 comment:

momof4sweetsisters said...

looking good! I need to write mine out tonight. I'll try and post tomorrow or the next day. We start back monday. Yipee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win