Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Monday, June 22, 2009

My Boys ROCK!

Johnny and one of his closest friends, Tyler, practice the guitar a lot. In these photos they're playing,Supernatural and Jesus Freak, both as played by D.C. Talk. It's very cool to watch these boys grow up together. They've been friends for 5 years strong and hopefully, as Tyler heads to high school, that won't change. We think of Tyler as one of our other sons, so we wish him the best. I'm proud of both of them, they work hard at their guitar, at least hard for the two of them (wink, wink).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win