Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We Love the Beach...a great reason to Live in Florida

The first half of these pictures were taken last April (2008). We spent a great day at the beach, then headed to Taylor Park for a wonderful afternoon out. We came home, had lunch and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon reading quietly. It was magnificent and reminded me of a few reasons we enjoy the Sunshine State.

The second half are from this spring at the same beach, Indian Rocks. What a gorgeous place. Nice waves for the kids to play in, sunshine, and silky white sand. WOW! It's nice living here...we really are spoiled!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win