Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Not because we don't have enough to do, but prolly cuz we're spoiled!

Well...the plan was to own our house, then get a new dog, but you know, plans don't always work out! Meet Toby. Some dear friends became Toby's parents when he was just five weeks old. They named him, Zeppo, and loved him very much. Then they realized their lives were probably too busy to take care of him and during casual conversation, I mentioned, "Give O-man a call if you decide to get rid of him." I said this in passing, really not expecting the call, but it came the very next day. With some very sweet eyes, six pairs of very sweet eyes, and promises to properly love, take care of, and train a puppy, Toby joined us yesterday. So far, he's already learned to stay in the house and not leave through the front door (which is wide open), that Sabrina is the boss (she's a 12 year old German Shepherd and Not interested in playing), his new name, and that Daddy is the boss of our pack. He's kind, good natured, obedient and will be a great addition to our family, not because we don't have enough to do, but prolly cuz we're spoiled!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win