Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh, How I Love Light Days

Just wanted to be excited about something today. It's 11:36 a.m. and Axel is about 20 minutes away from being Finished with school today! YEAH! It's so nice when every now and then, there are no science experiments, no tests, the reading lesson flies by, phonics is fast, and everything else just turns out to be a light day. Sigh. It's so nice to take it in....heck, I even enjoyed P.E. today! It's a glorious day in the Gilbert house! Hope your day is full of blessings too!

2 comments:

momof4sweetsisters said...

Hey, I've been thinking about you too! Great minds think a like.
Okay, here we go. Take 1 Tb. baking soda to 2 c warm water. Place on wet hair and rub scalp vigorously. Rinse REALLY well with warm water. Then take 2c and 1/2 Tb. apple cider vinegar place on hair. Rinse well. Do again if you like. The soda is supposed to help with danruff, just make sure you rinse well. I use this on Farm girl's hair abnd it works well.
Tip: brush any tangles out before you do this.
I have your CD's. You'd think we lived states away. How about a tea/slushie day again?

Tina said...

that would be wonderful. I will call you sometime in the next 7 days and we could enjoy some springtime fun...states away lol - does seem like that, huh. I guess, we really are country girls at heart. We just pretend our nearest neighbor is far, huh?!?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win