Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Waiting in Silence

I sit. I wait. I ponder. I contemplate. So much going around inside my mind, yet I am waiting in silence. I remember Joseph. Eight years he tarried before the time to move forward arrived. I sit impatiently. Eight years? How? My wait is unsettling. I ponder what if I...I contemplate maybe he.....The truth revealed in a flash of remembrance. Pain comes from my lack of self control. So, I sit. I wait. I ponder. Hoping he'll ask. Praying for wisdom and guidance to cover him. Sigh. I bite my lip and wait for later, whatever later brings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win