Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Story of O-man

Who is O-man? Well, my dear husband, also called John, will be O-man on my blog. The name precedes our time together, but I like it so much it sticks. Years ago, O-man had no car and rode his 10-speed to and fro(really more speeds, but whatever). He would often go from working in the kitchen at Levrock's Seafood straight to a club ride (large group of bike riders). On such a day, when one of his duties at the restaurant was to cut many, many pounds of onions, he finished work and went straight to the club ride. He stunk, reeked in fact, of onions. This became a regular routine and thus the name, Onion Man became his. This was later shortened to O-man. He is know as O-man throughout the St. Pete cycling community. His custom Cannondale is inscribed,O-man (and Yahweh rocks). Thus the tale of O-man is revealed and you will no longer wonder, "Who is O-man?"

1 comment:

4funnyboys said...

I don't think I would like to be called oman. He must have a good sense of humor!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win