Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Friday, January 23, 2009

My amazing son

So, I've been struggling through a few things and since my children are with me all day, and I tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve, plus the fact that I speak openly about my spiritual struggles with them, they all know I am working on my walk daily, just like they are. All that to say, I got a great email from my son, Jeremy. (odd, I know since we are together all day, but we email school work all the time from computer to computer, so sometimes we send little notes too) Here is what he found on an old file on his computer, which has my old hard drive.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master. He had no degree yet they called Him Teacher. He had no medicine, yet they called Him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world. He committed no crimes, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. More than all that, He loves you and died so that you might live.
That's pretty amazing, but so true and is giving it all to THE LORD!

What is also amazing is how my son, at 11 years old, has the spiritual presence to send his mother encouragement at just the right time. I may not have much money, but what I do have is far more precious than gold. My family is amazing. My Lord is so gracious.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win