Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oldies, but goodies

Well, I still haven't had the time to pick up my repaired computer where I am hoping to receive years of saved information from my hard drive...in the meantime, I did find a disk with pictures from last spring. The kids have grown a bit and had some hair cuts, but in all, here they are. Most of these pix were taken for our Notebooks. You'll see Axel (6) on the piano and with a paper airplane. We made and flew several types as we learned about Papa Bleriot and the Wright Brothers. Then Daniele (Danni)(8, but nine on 11/23) and Axel, all by themselves, made a fabulous apple pie as we studied How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World. I'm not sure what Samantha(10) and Danni were cooking, but here are my sweet girls and getting to be very capable in the kitchen (homemade too, we don't even own a microwave). You'll see Jeremy(11) next staining wood at a spring camp. A family shot of our Macedonian phalanx. Pale, milky white Johnny (12 -- now 13) at the pool with friends....clearly, he has that fair Gilbert skin, cuz there ain't no Macias (my birth name) that are in that shade :) At last, our cookie dough maps of the Ancient Roman Empire with M&M's, licorice, fish, and some other types of sugar. Finally, a map you can sink your teeth into. These are my beautiful children. I love them and am proud of the little people they are becoming.

1 comment:

momof4sweetsisters said...

The pictures are great. Everyone looks so happy! I understand how you're feeling...... Did you get my invite for Han and Rue's B-day? No biggie... Just wanted the girls to know we think about them and miss them,but we would really like for them to come. Gotta head to spelling class!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win