Child, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend

My photo
I love the Lord as much as a broken person can; love and loved by my husband; blessed by 5 amazing little people who have helped me to learn much about me; grateful to serve even more as God gives them to me; blessed every day to be a home school teacher; college student; I hope to change the world by loving as many people as possible, because there is nothing greater than loving another.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Music we Love, or could it be the musician?

Non-tech me...really, I know I used to be the Tech Girl, but no more time for the super moving tech these days....I digress...I noticed this on my step sons blog, so I go there and WOW...he's playing and singing. I am both happy and sad. Happy that he has a chance to share his gift and love (music) and sad that we have missed the baby steps that got him where he is. Either way, I am proud of him and I can't wait for O-man to hear him....he's gonna go on a happy trip I'm sure....another plus, when I talked with D. he said it's cool his bros are learning the piano....gives me some leverage with the FL G babies :)

2 comments:

momof4sweetsisters said...

Huh???? Your to hip from me! I didn't get some of your jargon........... I've either been beaten down or I'm just plan old!

momof4sweetsisters said...

Hey, Call me again........I couldn't catch the #.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swidget 1.0

Search & Win